Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Book signing event

Saturday, December 17 I'll be participating in a multi-author booksigning event at the PNWA Writer' Cottage in Issaquah's Gilman Village, from 1-4 PM. The address is 317 NW Gilman Blvd, space #8, Issaquah, WA 98027.

All my books are still on sale prices through December 31st. Paperbacks (The Mountains of the Moon, The Door in the Sky, The Mirror Door, Tales of the Slug) are all $8.00. The hardcover Hall of Doors (combining books one-three in the series) is $16.00. Christmas gift books are $5.00.


If you want books but can't make the signing, contact me at gramajan500@msn.com. I'll ship as many books as I can cram in a Priority Mail envelope for $5.oo S&H, with bookmarks and cat note cards (one per book purchase) thrown in for free.

I hope to see you there. Mention this post and I'll give you a free note card, whether you buy a book or not.

No comments: