Saturday, December 12, 2009

Page Readers Interview

To hear my recorded December 7 interview on Page Readers (Blog Talk Radio) go here

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/page-readers/2009/12/07/page-readers-talks-with-janice-clark-author-of-mou

I had a good time talking with Nanci Arvisu about my books and writing in general.

Good news from the publisher: Orchard House Press tells me that The Door in the Sky is at the top of the queue for layout. I'm not sure what that translates to as far as a projected publishing date, as editor and almost-everything-else Cris is treading water as fast as she can just to keep up with day-to-day operations. But I'm confidant that they'll continue to keep their heads above water and sufficient distance ahead of the sharks, and eventually things will get better.

1 comment:

Write Speak Play said...

Congrats on being at the top of the pile! I can't wait - please keep me updated on the release date!